Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Checklist and Printing directly to SmartVault

Karen4120
Level 3

Hi

Any SmartVault users out there?  I am trying to import the Client Checklist from Proseries into the client's 2022 template in SmartVault.  Has anyone been able to do this?  

Also, has anyone had any luck with using an "interactive" organizer.  Our firm has our own condensed form that we create and mail to the client.  I was trying out different pdf programs that convert it to a fillable form.   Any suggestions would be great.   Thanks for any info.

Karen

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
dascpa
Level 11

SmartVault only allows you to print a complete tax return or a complete (short or long) organizer to a client vault (portal).  To print a single page(s) you have to print to pdf and upload to their vault (one client at a time). 

I also would love to make the ProSeries tax organizer fillable, but nothing is out there for this.  A generic fillable tax organizer won't have prior year data in there.

Karen4120
Level 3

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Thanks for validating what I thought was the solution.  Much appreciated.