Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Analyzer Queries

ckshea13
Level 2

I just ran a Query of Schedule C 1040 clients.  We have 2288 clients.  After running for at least 2 hours, it finally finished.  When I went to print the results - ProSeries crashed.  Does anyone out there know if the list is saved somewhere?  Or do I have to re-run the query?  Thanks for any help!

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
dkh
Level 15

@IntuitGabi   Can you help @ckshea13  ?

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

Unfortunately in this situation you'd have to run that query again. 
There is an option to print it once you have it, here's an article with that info

ckshea13
Level 2

Still no success. It ran for several hours and came back with only 37 clients (out of 2287!) I was able to print the list before ProSeries crashed.  The only clients listed were last names beginning with A, B, and C - and I KNOW there are many other schedule C clients...

0 Cheers
Blondie
Level 1

We have the same problem and have for years with this exact problem.  ProSeries support has not been helpful and told us it wasn't their problem and it must have been something on our end.  I am sorry this is happening to you but glad to know we are not the only ones this is happening to.  Our NOL query only runs from A to C and then stops. I hope we can get an answer to this problem.

0 Cheers