Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash contributions are supposed to be able to offset up to 60% of AGI, I can't seem to get the program to allow it, it caps those at 50%.Thanks,

jowens
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's an issue with Lacerte so I'm guessing it is an issue with ProSeries as well.  With Lacerte, they are waiting for publication 9647894, or something like that to come out in order to update the software.  I'm guessing ProSeries is waiting for the same publication.  So your two choices are to either wait for them to update the software or override the software.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's an issue with Lacerte so I'm guessing it is an issue with ProSeries as well.  With Lacerte, they are waiting for publication 9647894, or something like that to come out in order to update the software.  I'm guessing ProSeries is waiting for the same publication.  So your two choices are to either wait for them to update the software or override the software.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I only see 2 choices...none of my clients come anywhere close to the 50% cap, so I've never really paid much attention.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers