Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CARES EARLY WITHDRAW 2020

Hello! 

I did a client's taxes in 2020 they elected to repay over the three year period. Proseries 2021 isn't pulling the information forward. Am I missing something? Can someone please help. Sorry if this is simple, I am not seeing it.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
dascpa
Level 11

Please look at the 80,000 similar posts on this board.  The 8915-F will not be ready until 03/31/22 and no ,we don't expect it to be automatic but we will have to wait and see.

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
dascpa
Level 11

Please look at the 80,000 similar posts on this board.  The 8915-F will not be ready until 03/31/22 and no ,we don't expect it to be automatic but we will have to wait and see.

Thank you for your help. I didn't see 80,000 other posts on the matter for tax year 2021. I saw 80,0000 for tax year 2020. I apologize as I am not savvy with this community honestly. I appreciate your help. Happy Thursday 

qbteachmt
Level 15

"I didn't see 80,000 other posts on the matter for tax year 2021. I saw 80,0000 for tax year 2020."

Intuit = making everyone happy, every year.

Make sure to use your program or the web to check Forms Availability. You can see and monitor this for yourself.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Thank you for your help. I didn't see 80,000 other posts on the matter for tax year 2021"

If this place had a search function that actually worked, you probably would have found 90,000 other posts on the matter.  Sometimes those of us that spend too much time here, take for granted that every other user does the same.  With that in mind, it really isn't a bad idea to stop in once in awhile to take a quick gander at what is going on with the software.  When bugs pop up you will normally see the issue show up here.

Have a good tax season.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers