Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Print or create PDF

taxladies
Level 2

Anyone else have a problem creating a PDF file.  Pro Series crashes on me for the last 2 days.

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

The general pecking order to solve a problem is:

Reboot

Repair updates

Use the ProSeries tool hub

Uninstall and do a fresh install

Cry

Call support

Retire

Slava Ukraini!
taxladies
Level 2

I'm stilling working with support.  They cannot figure it out. 

I could print and do PDF on 02/08/23.  then there was an update and now it does not work.  It crashes the program.  

0 Cheers
AJMorris
Level 2

Ditto.  It worked for me, now it doesn't.  Won't print both the state and fed returns in a filing copy, only the fed return.  So time consuming and frustrating.

Anyone get a fix to this issue?

0 Cheers
taxladies
Level 2

I changed my printing setup to do PDF not to a printing.  

Also check your path for PDF.  With my network, the PDF goes to my C: drive.

0 Cheers
AJMorris
Level 2

Still couldn't make it work.  Literally printing one return took me 2 hours yesterday.  After so much frustration, I tried to "select" the pages to print.  That seems to be the only way it works.  If I say "print the filing copy", the program shuts down, if I say print the filing copy to a pdf, the program shuts down, but if I say print the filing copy then I click on select the forms to print, even though I make no changes to the forms that have been automatically selected, the return prints just fine to a pdf or the printer.  Very strange.

0 Cheers