Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancellation of service

patience
Level 1

I had non stop issues with Proseries - files constantly disappearing, most recent issue:
EF center - all clients in  "accepted" tab moved to the "pending" tab. 

IT cannot resolve and cannot give an explanation either 😞

I stopped calling support because it is always endless time to get to the same outcome ..."sorry" we dont know why / cannot help

Intuit made our startup tax practice a NIGHT MARE to manage - WORST decision ever to join

(I realize many have great service - sadly a year of non stop issues I am not one of them)

Tried to cancel and now have to pay $300 plus for "early termination" - I want a full refund - we have to redo files every week and with last issue I was told to open each client and go through multiple steps to get current status on return that may or may not be accurate - SERIOUSLY??

CANNOT get to a life person without wasting even more time to resolve - IF SOMEONE FROM INTUIT READ KINDLY CALL TO RESOLVE BILLING - dont waste time trying to fix issues - not interested - been there done that MANY times- simply need to go our separate ways and INTUIT owes us a refund- if not simply cancel without "early termination" and kindly let us never cross paths again
Tax Consulting US 

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
dascpa
Level 11

Just another CPA here replying to your message - we've all **bleep**ed and complained about ProSeries for various reasons, but I'm not aware of anyone else who has had the problems that you have had. 

Considering 50,000+ tax preparers use this program I wonder if any of the issues you're having is coming from your own computer system.  For example - updates not fully installing. 

Yes, we've heard of problems with billing, canceling and renewals, but again, rare to hear what you're encountering.  Wish you the best with whatever software you choose next, and please - come back to this board a year from now and update us all on the new software, ease of transition, etc.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Here are the official game rules for exiting from Intuit's death grip.  I didn't notice a $300 early termination fee.  Are you sure they aren't just nicking you the fast path fee so that you will have access to your program after you depart to greener pastures?

https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/intuit-refunds/proseries-cancellation-refun...

Slava Ukraini!