Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canceling quick collect on pro series.., GOOD LUCK!

johnea
Level 3

i filed an application to ad quick collect to my program. after reading fine print i received after applying i realized it was not for me for many reasons> before it was accepted a few minutes i tried to cancel it. NO luck im stuck with it, i called customer NO service at Intuit they said cant be canceled The bank same thing. i have to close my bank accounts so neither one has access to it! Intuit is not the co i started with 25 years ago, i believe they are $$$$ grubbers now beware brothers it started with the Desi designed licence fee scam, no its add ones. i have not paid for my program yet thank God, the one person said he didnt care if i switched.its not just me but let's gather and think about mass sw\itching next year at least . 

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I dont use any banking products, so Im not sure how they work, but if you dont use it/offer it to anyone , does it still cost you money?   Its an option that clients have to agree to and sign up for, isnt it?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

very few people leave... with flaws that Intuit may have, I think most users really generally like the program and do not want to deal with learning new tax software. 

0 Cheers
johnea
Level 3

yes but not till you use it, i only wanted them to cancel my application, doesn't seem like a lot to ask? 

0 Cheers
johnea
Level 3

after 25 yrs i dont but like a stubborn child you need to put your foot down when they start taking advantage of your loyalty they are soo big now we mean nothing to them! 

0 Cheers