Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I generate and print PA Local estimate vouchers in Proseries Professional?

Paula - PS Tax
Level 1

Hello,

I am using the generic PA local form to be paper filed with Jordan Tax Service. My client's employer does not withhold PA local taxes.  My client wishes to pay quarterly estimates; however, I cant find where I generate these.  Can we do this in Proseries?

Thank you,

Paula  

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PATAX
Level 15

No.Go to Jordan Tax Service website and see if you can print blank estimate forms and use those. or ask client if they received preprinted estimate forms from Jordan.

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
shf1957
Level 7

yes you can...  you must put in a federal with income.. carry it over to the state... and it will generate the estimated forms.... with their name,ss, address etc...you then can alter the amounts desired and print just the forms.. then delete the file..

0 Cheers
Paula - PS Tax
Level 1

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain enough.  My client is filing Federal, PA and PA Local.  He only needs to have PA local estimates prepared and printed.  

I cannot find where to enter information for PA local estimates to calculate/prepare.  Under "forms", I am not seeing estimates.

If I am able to create PA local estimates, please explain where in the program I would find the entry.

Thank you!

Paula

0 Cheers
shf1957
Level 7

I honestly don't think they can do that through the program.  Other option would be on their state withholdings through their employer is to have them with hold an additional amount for the local tax. I know you can do that in NYS and hopefully they can in PA. 

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

No.Go to Jordan Tax Service website and see if you can print blank estimate forms and use those. or ask client if they received preprinted estimate forms from Jordan.