Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I download 2023 software now?

Greta
Level 9

I paid for the software. I don't remember how to download 2023 (to play with).

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11
15 Comments 15
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

open up 2022 program.  a box should pop up with the the option to download 2023 program

Greta
Level 9

I remembered I did that the last several years, but not this time. I tried update link > refresh updates > and a very long download and install followed that. I even downloaded+installed twice, but no link to 2023 popped up. I am a techie-dummy.

0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

Is the download available here: https://myproconnect.intuit.com/account/dashboard

Ephesians3-14
Level 8

I tried to download it this AM but I don't think it's available yet.

0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I cannot get it either, neither from the 2022 program or the website. 

Accountant-Man
Level 13

It's still a little early.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

Following up on ProSeries 2023: if you're enrolled in auto renewal, your order may not be processed just yet. When you get an order confirmation, you'll be able to download and install. 

Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 7

I got duped into that download a few days ago.....only to find out it says "Beta" in the top left corner after opening the software.

Not sure what that means.....but not rolling over the clients yet since not willing to take that chance.

0 Cheers
BMac1
Level 1

Do you have any idea when ProConnect for TY2023 will be released?

0 Cheers
Hlicursi
Level 1

No box popped up

Where can I find the download?

0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

this is how it works in Professional:  Help > Download Next Year's ProSeries Product

0 Cheers
tsntravel
Level 1

Dear Sir or Madam

I would like to download the Basic Software now. Please help me. Thank you very much

0 Cheers
tsntravel
Level 1

Dear Sir or Madam

would you please help me to download the 2023 Basic Software,,May I follow your instructions together

0 Cheers
peylansu1
Level 1

how to download 2023 tax software?

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi
0 Cheers