Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call back feature does not exist

dalethorson
Level 1

what does it take to get a call back feature ? waited on hold for over an hour and then it just went dead - hang up- extremely upset at advertising this feature and not having it working - also just plain bad business to wait and wait and then have the call hung up or disconnected.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
PATAX
Level 15

Dale you may be on the wrong forum .... This forum is for tax preparers who use Pro Series professional software

0 Cheers
me112233
Level 4

Dale might very well be using ProSeries.  I was on hold for an hour and twenty minutes today (03/15/2021), then had to abandon the wait as customers were coming in.  The ProSeries software has significant bugs in it this year; nobody is perfect, but this is March, those bugs ought to have been long-ago discovered and remedied.  Have to check everything, can't trust even that what is showing on the screen will be what comes out of the printer.  I bet they are being jammed with calls from people who want the bugs fixed.

P.S. Dale is correct, the call-back feature that is regularly promoted by intuit was not offered to me today.