Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bikes credit

MGC94
Level 7

my husband bought two e-bikes last year one was $700 and the other was $2500. He read online there is a tax credit for that. 

From client. Is there a credit for this? 

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I believe it is being preposed in congress for 2023, but It is not available yet

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Just putting   "EBike Tax Credit"  into Google should have given you everything you needed. 

As a tax professional you have to be able to do your own research, Im sure many of us in here are getting tired of being treated like your unpaid research assistants.

If you have program questions, I'd be happy to help, but I personally wont be helping you with anymore tax questions.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
MGC94
Level 7

Hi Lisa, 

you DO NOT have to be my unpaid research assistant. You can simply skip my post. I am asking in case you guys know off of the top of your head. 

rcooley25
Level 11

Are you related to Conway Twitty?

qbteachmt
Level 15

"He read online there is a tax credit for that."

You need to stop letting clients tell you your job.

"you DO NOT have to be my unpaid research assistant. You can simply skip my post."

But then you get mad at us for being mean to you.

Start looking it up yourself.

It takes the same amount of time to ask google as to post here. And then you would know off the top of your head.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.