Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Email of Client Checklists

cathybcpa
Level 3

I used the batch email feature to send out my client checklists - similar to what I've done the last several years. However, this year I have heard from many clients they did not receive the email. I know some did since they're sending in their information with the checklist they received, but it is quite concerning to be hearing from so many that did not get the original email. I've ruled out it going to junk because this has never been an issue in the past and it affected so many clients - who have always gotten it in the past. I did an email to those I have not heard from yet and have heard back from at least 50 clients they did not get it. What is going on?

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
dascpa
Level 11

Could be - Gmail limits batches to 50 at a time and (it used to be) 300 (6 batches) in a day.  This may or may not be a ProSeries issue.  Check with your email provider.

0 Cheers
cathybcpa
Level 3

Thanks for your response. I do not use Gmail, so that isn't the issue. And it was very sporadic on who didn't get the email. All over the alphabet so it wasn't like a block of clients didn't go through. I sat and watched it sending-which took close to an hour due to the number of clients. I only got error messages on the clients that didn't have an email address-which obviously were very few. 

0 Cheers