Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability of 2021 Form 990?

Jeff Davidson
Level 2

I haven't seen anything indicating when the 2021 Form 990 would be available. I understand that the IRS just released the final version of the form late last month - I just would like to know it there's any projected availability date for the module.

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
PATAX
Level 15

This is usually the last module to be released. I do not plan on preparing any until March at the earliest. Last year there were issues with filing the extensions electronically. Maybe better to wait a little bit especially since calendar year returns are not due until May 15th. Just my opinion.

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
PATAX
Level 15

This is usually the last module to be released. I do not plan on preparing any until March at the earliest. Last year there were issues with filing the extensions electronically. Maybe better to wait a little bit especially since calendar year returns are not due until May 15th. Just my opinion.

Jeff Davidson
Level 2

That makes sense. Just trying to get ahead of the oncoming train...

IRonMaN
Level 15

But step a little to the side -------- don't want to get hit by that train.

Slava Ukraini!
edrotman
Level 1

I use intuit prof. tax software.  I tried to download the 990 and I get nothing.  Does anyone know when the module will be available for download?

0 Cheers