Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASKING TO PAY TO PROCESS A RETURN

cpashu
Level 1

I HAVE UNLIMITED RETURNS FOR MY ACCOUNT YET NOW I CANNOT PROCESS MY RETURNS WITHOUT PAYING A PAY PER RETURN AMOUNT!!!!

i

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
dkh
Level 15

Is your program up-to-date?  Have you licensed the program?   Tools>License Products

0 Cheers
cpashu
Level 1

I have been a client for 20 plus years so I did everything.  What Proseries failed to tell me that if I went over 200 returns I would be charged. NEVER a word until this year.  I am not happy and they were to call me back and DIDN'T!!  I had to call them again.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

So Unlimited unless you exceed 200 returns......that doesn't fit the definition of Unlimited.

As a fellow long-time-user of ProSeries, I'm sorry you are having struggles with Intuit.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
TIve heard they do have a 200 return package, sounds like you got that one, not unlimited. Maybe it allows unlimited number of different states? thats where the unlimited part comes in?

Tools >License Products it will show you the package you purchased.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
cpashu
Level 1

My problem is they told me it was unlimited and the package doesn’t mention 200 limit. 
I’m screwed and feel really disrespected as a long time client.  

0 Cheers