Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are client letters not available yet in ProSeries 2023?

SteveRoling
Level 1

We can't get to client letters via the dropdown menu (grayed out) or the button bar (grayed out). Letters are set up to print with the client copy of the return, but there's no way to access, edit, or print the actual client letters.

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
dascpa
Level 11

I use Custom letters (edit the Standard) but I've been using the without a problem this year.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Theyre included.  Im not sure why anything is greyed out for you, but make sure yovue got the boxes checked your Print Options > Control Which Letters Print

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
kfccpa
Level 3

Did you ever resolve this as my C Corporation letters disappeared after I had done an edit on the Standard letter. Poof!

I can't figure out how to bring them back.

0 Cheers
kfccpa
Level 3

Changed to another return type and back and the letters were back.

0 Cheers
deb4
Level 3

I have had that problem occassionally, as well as when trying to print an individual form It is also grayed out.  I go to the state return and then back again and it starts working for a while.

0 Cheers
meoleson
Level 5

If you happen to be in a state file the letters won't access unless you are in the Federal return.

0 Cheers
deb4
Level 3

You flip to the state and back to the federal that should solve the gray box problem.

0 Cheers
Billinois
Level 1

My letter tab is grayed out after I print a copy. So I go into the state and back to federal and it's no longer grayed out.