Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know when the 2021 990 will be available?

MICHAELMARS
Level 5

Anyone know when the 2021 990 will be available?

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

shows California 990 release date 2-18-22. Some of us think that the Fed has to be released concurrently for the State to work. If that is true it could be in the next week.

If not true a lot are guessing late March, as the earliest normal due date for a 2021 990 is May 15.

MICHAELMARS
Level 5

thanks for the response.  I am converting from another program for a practice I bought and only have access to those returns this weekend so I guess I can't convert them.  Just another pain for this year.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Once upon a time, Intuit used to list the 990 release date towards the end of January.  And then they would push it back to a later date.  And then they would push it back again to even later.  This would go on several times during tax season.   I believe a year or two ago they just started saying screw it and haven't provided any kind of estimated date.  If you get a magnifying glass and read the tiny print under the Intuit logo, you can see the slogan "we suck at communication".

Slava Ukraini!