Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else experience the "Letter and Invoice" buttons dont work after printing the return ?

taxman1
Level 4

I usually print the return then hit the Invoice button to print the invoice.  But from day one this year, after printing the return the "Letter and Invoice" buttons fade out and dont work.  So I go to the state and then back to federal and they work again.  Only happens after I print the return.  Very annoying.   

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
dascpa
Level 11

Wow, you're the first person (actual the 10,000) to post this.  Yes, we all have this issue.  Jump to state and then back to Federal and it works.  We all wish they would fix this as it's a huge hassle when you want to print a single form, a letter, a whatever.

taxman1
Level 4

Do I win a prize for being number 10,000 !!!!  Sorry I did not do a search, only to find 9,999 posts that reported this.  Dont spend all day searching posts for answers to little annoying issues !!  Too busy !!  🤣   But hey thanks for letting me know its been reported.  

0 Cheers