Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one was able in the las 4 day to e-file a extension for 1040NR? I expend today about 4 hours with instuit costumer service and they can't solve de problem error 54

Tunuyan
Level 2
The version you are using is no longer curren, but i updated my saber 1,000 times and always is the same
0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

This was an issue last week, but was fixed either late Thursday or Friday.  Try running REPAIR UPDATES from the Windows Programs menu.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/1040nr-efile-error-code...

repair22.jpg

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Tunuyan
Level 2

Already tray and do not work

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You'll need to call support then, sorry.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Tunuyan
Level 2

I did that, and expend 4 hours with customer service,   traying everything, and finally the said the service was discontinued on may 17 . and you can't e-file any more 1040NR extension , don't matter the deadline is on June 15 - I hard to believe, but this was answer from Proseries Customer Service.  

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@Tunuyan wrote:

finally the said the service was discontinued on may 17 . and you can't e-file any more 1040NR extension , don't matter the deadline is on June 15 -

Wow, I agree, that doesn't make sense.  Maybe call again and ask for somebody else or a supervisor?

Are you in the US?  If so, it might just be easier to mail the extensions.

0 Cheers