Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any issues with EFiling?

tadumont
Level 1

Individual 1040 and 1120-S Efile issues?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

No issues here with the 1040's  I'm in CA filing with the Fresno Service Center.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
18 Comments 18
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

No issues here with the 1040's  I'm in CA filing with the Fresno Service Center.

0 Cheers
ljsmith2
Level 4
Yes. After the Wednesday's update I lost e-file capabilities. Yesterday (Thursday) after rebooting again, it was restored. This evening I tried to e-file and it is gone again...Box appears that says "Process Terminated - Unable to Load PSEFAK.DLL"
0 Cheers
Donnie_B_Good
Level 3
Same problem happened to me
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Its a wide spread issue, but didn't hit everyone the same....I updated today and now cant print in the program, but I can print to PDF...I cant print the PDF that shows on the screen in the program, I have to save it and open outside of ProSeries.

You can sign up for updates about the issue, theyre working on it.

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1799314-inv-25642-crashing-or-error-message-while-...

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
The article says 32 bit systems, but I'm on a Win 10 64 bit system.  My problem isn't as bad as those that are on the 32 bit system.

0 Cheers
lorismith92211
Level 1
Thank you for the link and info...
0 Cheers
lorismith92211
Level 1
I was hopeful for pdf printing but it’s not working for me. Just a blank page. I get the same results printing to smartvault.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Im sorry.  Its really hit or miss how it affected people, Im sure that's making it difficult for them to pin down exactly what happened.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
They need to make a way uninstall an update.  I updated on Monday and had some weird printer and font errors that popped up while saving a client file in both PS17 and 18, couple of reboots and a Windows update and those went away....then everything just got worse for people.

0 Cheers
lorismith92211
Level 1
 I signed up for the updates yesterday on this issue (printing and e-filing errors) I hope we will see an email go out by the end of today even if they are still working on it. It’s a ittle more difficult when there is just silence. I think it would be appreciated by all.
0 Cheers
The-Tax-Lady
Level 9
I had that issue last year but it was some fluke. I'd reopen the file, Fed & State, close the file and E-file. That worked in 2017. I also have a 32 bit system and so far so good in 2018. I sure I'll regret making that statement 🙂
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
My home system has no issues, of course the office got hit with the "no print" issue yesterday after I updated  😕

0 Cheers
lorismith92211
Level 1
FYI-update on my end...efile back working. (Sunday afternoon)Woohoo! The printer default disappeared but was an easy fix by searching “no default printer found in printer setup options” in knowledge base. HOWEVER, still printing blank pages to smartvault, pdf and printer. No Error pop up box though.
0 Cheers
tadumont
Level 1
Any remaining issues not resolved?
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Efiling is working for me, no issues.  I still cant print from within the program, but I can print to PDF and print outside the program.  

Are you having any issues?

0 Cheers
lorismith92211
Level 1
Lisa,  when you print to PDF, what folder are you sending it to? Mine defaults to the TY 2018 PDF folder where I still get a single blank page.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
It goes to the default folder, my printing issues are mild compared to some.    Ive seen others that are getting blank pages when they print to PDF as well...I don't know why some people are affected so much worse than others.  My home system with the same OS and same tax program has no printing issues at all, doesn't make any sense!

Sorry  :frowning:

0 Cheers
lorismith92211
Level 1
Sounds like the same default folder. Thank you.   My efile victory was short lived...not working today...
0 Cheers