Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Rescue Plan and APTC clawback changes for 2020

EARobb
Level 1

The ARP act changes the clawback provisions of the Advance Premium Tax Credit for 2020.  I haven't seen anything from ProSeries regarding changes to clawback of APTC for 2020.  Is this also being addressed?  What is the timeline for resolution?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
sjrcpa
Level 15

IRS hasn't even addressed it yet. Intuit has to wait for that.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

3/11/20                                                            Someday                                        Someday

plus awhile

[---------------------------------------------------------------[-----------------------------------------------]

Date                                                                Date                                                 Date

Law                                                            IRS implements                             Intuit updates

Enacted                                                         changes                                             software

I think I am getting pretty good at these timeline questions 😁

Slava Ukraini!