Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alabama Printing? (A study in frustration)

hankinstax
Level 5

Alabama Forms can now be efiled.  The problem is they will not have full print functionality prior to an update after the first week of February.  This is a never ending saga.  I have made my annual call to support to learn they are less than interested and don't see a problem.  Any moderator or employee taking the time to read this, can you please see if anything can be done?  Thank you in advance.  (Sarcastic and demeaning messages are appreciated in advance.)

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

Holy crap, every year you folks have to fight to get up and running.  They must start backwards from the letter Z in prioritizing state software since Alabama always seems to be last on the list.  I hope Santa puts you in for a higher priority each year than Intuit does.

Slava Ukraini!
hankinstax
Level 5

Thanks IRonMan, your memory is exceptional.

EDDIE
Level 4

I AM WITH HANKINS  TAX. WHY IS THIS A  PROBLEM EVERY YEAR? I KNOW YOU GET TIRED OF HEARING THIS COMPLAINT. I ALMOST SWITCHED SOFTWARE THIS YEAR BUT I FIGURED THIS ISSUE WITH ALABAMA WOULD BE FIXED. WHY IS THIS A PROBLEM WITH ONLY YOUR SOFTWARE? BEST WAY TO RESOLVE IT IS TO FIX IT.