Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AICPA Covid List? We Had it Last Year

dascpa
Level 11

Last tax season the AICPA published a 50-state list of COVID delays, due dates, etc. I cannot find anything for 2021.  Would be nice to have continual updates of all-states due dates, unemployment rules, etc.  Please post if you find one.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
dkh
Level 15

Since IRS just announced the deadline extension yesterday afternoon, it's kind of quick to expect something to be published.   What state could have made a decision yet if they are following IRS???

dascpa
Level 11

I wasn't "expecting" anything. Just requesting if anyone finds a good list to publish it for all.

rbynaker
Level 13

I found a link to a "2021" document but when I clicked it, it just took me back to the 2020 document.  Looks like it hasn't been updated since at least January.  A lot has happened since January!

That said, I think their document got too chaotic to really follow.  Things were sort of organized by state but not always and there was a huge section at the top and multiple sections at the bottom.  Some things they included were not tax related, some things that were tax related were not included.  A great idea but a pretty crappy implementation.

I'm honestly not sure what I get for my annual dues there anymore.  E-mail alerts?  But some of those have links to sources with subscription fees so they're just teasers.  The monthly magazine has gotten so small that some months they don't have enough room to write the date on the spine.  And they're chock full of ads so a pretty low signal-to-noise ratio.  About the only useful thing I still get out of them are the Windows and Excel tips in the back.

0 Cheers