Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Returns without doing Pay Per Return

Prosuckies
Level 1

I ordered the 200 tax return package but since this is my first year out on my own, had underestimated how many returns I would end up with. Now I'm needing about 100 more returns but the PPR fees I found are LUDACROUS. Does anyone have insight as to how much a PPR actually costs after I ran out of the initial purchase? Or how to bulk add another 100?

Thank you!

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Prosuckies
Level 1

I was referred to my specific sales person located in Reno! He refunded my prior package and I purchased the 400 return package. Saved me thousands. Thanks everyone!

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Heres the PPR chart,

https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/intuit-fees/proseries-pay-per-return-fees-f...

Im not sure if PS offers an additional "block" of returns to purchase at once, thats really something you need to call Sales about.   

FWIW, I think that 200 return option may be a special to new customers only, at a reduced price, so you may not get that good of a deal when you purchase more.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

*IF* you can find the right customer support agent, you may be able to 'upgrade' to the Unlimited version by paying the difference between what you paid and the cost of Unlimited.

But when I tried that several years ago, it was NOT an easy process because they did not want to do it.

Prosuckies
Level 1

I was referred to my specific sales person located in Reno! He refunded my prior package and I purchased the 400 return package. Saved me thousands. Thanks everyone!