Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 minutes

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

that is all, end of message

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

And the Jeopardy question for today is:

How long does it take Jim to have breakfast, shower, and dress for work in the morning?

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

since i combine intermittent fasting with Keto.. I  do not eat past 7 pm and I do not eat again until 11 am or noon the following day, it takes me even less than three minutes to shower, but I still have to look spiffy and that takes a few more minutes.. i scheduled this lady for a 20 minute time slot and i have 17 minutes to the next person now.. i never know if someone will be late or not. they usually are not as they know the drill. the market is closed now but between clients today I was checking my stocks.. banner day for stocks.. one stock, which I will not name as I know it upsets some here is closing in on their all time high. 

PATAX
Level 15

Didn't know what keto was so I had to look it up.. it's real simple to stay healthy, eat well balanced meals and exercise, don't be lazy. Mediterranean type food is also very healthy.

IRonMaN
Level 15

If you want to be healthy and live a long life, the easiest way to do it is to stay out of this profession.

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

baseball.. umm.. accounting has been very very good to me.

PATAX
Level 15

Iron Man is correct. take a look at some of the old accountants who are retired and see how they are hunched over. Looks like they have a block of cheese on their upper back.

ljr
Level 8

I get the 3 minute tax return but you must need a minute or 2 more to print and have them sign - 😀

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

Had a bit of a scare this morning..

8 am.. i scheduled half hour for this client.. they get here at 7:58 am.. all good so far.. then goes, can you do my mother's return and my gf's return also.. umm.. sure.. i can do it.. i was going even faster than usual.. and yes, everthing is reviewed and double checked.. got them all done by 8:29 pm.. phew.. then I help them out to the lobby and my lo and behold, my 8:30 appt is here. 

and what do they have... he says.. can you do my son's and my gf's return.. pretty amazing.. got them all done bu 9:01 pm.. six in an hour.. i can catch my breath now.. but not for long.. have a good day