Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Tax Season

rcooley25
Level 11

Well here we are. 2024 income tax season is almost upon us. As many of you remember this will be the first time in 54 years that I will not be part of it. I want you to know that you will be on my mine as you struggle with all of the new tax laws and problems with intuit as I  set back and enjoy my fireball whiskey.

5 Comments 5
sjrcpa
Level 15

Enjoy retirement. I thought of you recently at a holiday gathering. The hostess made Fireball Sangria.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

You probably do need to kick back and relax so you can be ready for May 8th.

Holidays - Intuit Accountants Community

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Welcome back Brother Cooley. Since you're going to have a lot of free time on your hands now, you're going to have to keep coming back to this forum. What would you do without the entertainment here? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.🎅

George4Tacks
Level 15

Curious George wants to know what software you will use to do your 2024 taxes?

Are you still going to do a few family and friends that have "simple" tax returns?

How will you spend all this free time. Gardening, golfing, growing fat & lazy, skydiving? 

How did the sale of your business go? We are all going to do this some day - Did you find a buyer or just walk away?

Like the IRS telephone survey, all of your answers are voluntary, but unlike the survey, none of them will be considered secret.

Irregardlessly, enjoy your remaining time on this ever evolving world.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

Not as great as the extra time the IRS extended the April 15th filing date that we got due to covid for tax year 2020 but 2024 is a leap year so we do get one more day of tax filing this coming year!