Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2023 State Tax Forms unavaliable

htglon89
Level 1

Is anyone else having issues accessing State tax returns on their 2023 ProSeries?  I know I'm early and the forms may be unavailabe, but every time I try to access a State tax return I get the following message: 

"If you want to complete this return with a state, you need to install at least one."  And then it directs me to "Update" my installed products. 

I've updated multiple times and tried downloading many State returns, and I still keep getting the same message.  Anyone else?  Wondering if I just wait until the first of the year, if the forms will download, or if I am having an issue with ProSeries and need to contact support. 

Thanks!

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

You are early.😁

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

You are early.😁

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Many states just arent available yet.   You should bookmark this page to keep track of the release dates for products and forms

https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?product=PROSERIES&bu=PRO...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Michael-WI
Level 1

Anyone able to download yet?  I still cannot see any state forms that available.

htglon89
Level 1

Just this morning 12/29, I was able to access Indiana forms.  Obviously, I can't e-file but they are available on ProSeries.  I'm unable to open any other of the other midwest states I usually use however.

cortez
Level 1

Is not working for me either. Wisconsin says they are available but I am unable to download.

0 Cheers
crystaltpecan
Level 1

in same boat.  Anyone have any solutions - New Mexico for me.  It says available but not able to access it.

0 Cheers