Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2023 Proseries CRASH

BPX Durango Inc
Level 1

Anyone else having issues with the 2023 Proseries crashing several times per day? I have lost hours in work everytime it crashes

0 Cheers
15 Comments 15
IRonMaN
Level 15

Go to tools > options > general > save to automatic recovery file every 1 minute.  At least you won't lose much data if it crashes. 

Have you tried going to your computer start menu and selected ProSeries > tools repair updates?

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

My 2023 program crashed when I opened 2022 and 2021 at the same time.   Do you have multiple years open?

BPX Durango Inc
Level 1

No. It is the only proseries year open. It has happened several times today already. All other years seem fine and do not crash while open. 

0 Cheers
dascpa
Level 11

Intuit is having problems with opening another Intuit program while one is open, or while certain Windows actions are happening in the background.  Same problem with QB Desktop.  The key is not to touch your computer while opening any program.  Let it open and then move on.

BPX Durango Inc
Level 1

Thank you for the tips. 

One question...why are you in support of Ukraine and why do you have to post your political opinions here? 

You obviously do not know how to "follow the money" theory. The war in Ukraine will be lost to Russia,no matter how much they "hang in there". Try researching the flow of your hard earned tax dollars. They are as corrupt as our government. Just last week they found $40million of our tax dollars financed Ukraine politicians luxury lifestyles. WT? 

0 Cheers
BPX Durango Inc
Level 1

ok, well I just posted that this is not the problem. You can re-state it again, however. Just in case. Lol

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

"why are you in support of Ukraine"

I'm not a big fan of countries invading their next door neighbor for no real reason other than the lunatic running the country thinks he is the second coming of Peter the Great.  As far as posting political opinions, my tagline has been there since the start of the war and nobody has had an issue with it up to now.  But why did you need to post your political opinion if you don't like to see political opinions here?

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

@BPX Durango Inc 

Having a bad Monday are you ....... ?????     Maybe go take a walk instead of talking smack to those trying to help you.

@BPX Durango Inc 

Attacking a well-respected poster who has offered assistance to many, including yourself, will not endear you to others when you need assistance.

If you really had a problem with the tagline, you could have/should have sent a private message and not aired YOUR dirty laundry in public.

My two cents.

BPX Durango Inc
Level 1

Wow. 

"attacking"!!!! how is responding to an inappropriate PUBLIC tagline attacking? How did questions and fact sharing become an attack? 

How is Ukraine's "dirty laundry" (paid for by YOU) my dirty laundry? AND if you think this is not a public issue, why put it in your "public" tag line. If you think tagging Ukraine support is private, you are struggling to comprehend how normal discourse is handled.

Try using logic, critical thinking. If I would have been in line with supporting Ukraine, we would not be having this conversation. Tell me I am wrong. 

Your two cents are non-sensicle and emotional. 

0 Cheers
BPX Durango Inc
Level 1

Please explain how fact sharing is talking smack? Are you having a rough time with critical thinking or discussing disagreements in a civil manner? Your snide comments are not welcome and are petty.  Try to DISCUSS topics, maybe you will learn something. accurate and new. Surface level in any topic is not conducive to uniting others. 1A. Think before you emotionally respond. 

0 Cheers
dascpa
Level 11

I request that NO ONE responds to this latest or future posts.  This is a tax forum to help each other on the software.  We don't need to turn this in to a political fight.  I could easily post a tagline to support Israel. I have extended family there 10 miles from Gaza.  My son is a Chassidic Rabbi and my wife was there a few years ago doing a charity bike ride and had over 100 rockets land outside of her hotel.  But I won't put my opinion (I think I just did) on this website and will stick to totally sarcastic replies about the PA local tax form and such.

BPX Durango Inc
Level 1

I SEE YOUR POLITICAL POSITION WITH YOUR TAG LINE!! If you do not want to have anyone comment TAKE IT DOWN. Unbelievable. I guess, in America, if you disagree with a public tag line, it justifies being mean. 1A. I am excercising my right and I did not have to insult anyone to do it. Lol

0 Cheers
BPX Durango Inc
Level 1

Glad I was able to find support and kindness on this site. 😂😂😂

0 Cheers
Jonesin1
Level 4

you must be new here...