Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2022 Basic ProSeries won't open

Jwarrencpa
Level 3

I am unable to open ProSeries Basic 2022.  Error message:

ProSeries has detected an issue with a Microsoft.NET Framework file that will 

prevent ProSeries from running properly.

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Heres the info Intuit gives

https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/other-articles/repairing-reinstalling-micro...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Jwarrencpa
Level 3

I did that link and I got an error message for the web site.  I guess the whole system is down?

0 Cheers
Jwarrencpa
Level 3

Okay, the link worked, but I am not smart enough to do this.  I downloaded one of the choices, but it won't install.  What next?

0 Cheers
GeorgiaRe Tired
Level 3

I am having the same problem.  It happened with a problem doing product updates.  Now I get the error message: Proseries has detected an issue with a Microsoft.NET Framework File.

I tried an uninstall of the Microsoft.net files on Control Panel, Programs Files, Turn Microsoft Features on/off.  I rebooted, reinstalled and still get the same error.  I also uninstalled Proseries and reinstalled.  Help! 🙂

0 Cheers
slkenney
Level 1

2022 ProSeries was working until today.  Now I'm getting the "issue with a Microsoft.NET framework".  My version is 4.8.1.  I ran the framework repair.  Uninstalled ProSeries 2022 and reiinstalled it.  But it still doesn't open and getting the same error message.  Help please!

0 Cheers