Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 Tax Returns and Amended not efiling

Brainstrom
Level 4

It is very disappointing that the Pro Series glitches are a never ending frustration. I am unable, like many other, to E-File tax returns in 2021 program.

Yes I have updated my products everyday, Yes I have changed the date to today's date and yes I have un checked the Enable conversion error checking box.

I know that I am not the only one with this issue, I have read all of the threads and done every possible thing to get this to work. So upsetting that ProSeries can not fix this problem during our busy time of year, we have to come up with a solution!!!

Rant over!!!

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

I e-filed 5 2021 returns in the last couple of days without any issues.  Have you tried using the "repair updates" feature?

Slava Ukraini!
Brainstrom
Level 4

IronMan

How do I get to the repair updates feature??

If this works, I will be forever grateful!!!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Same, I dont understand why so many people have troubles.

I think the biggest issue is that people make a copy, then try to amend the copy of the return, rather than the original file that was already accepted.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

Click on the start menu of your computer and slide down to ProSeries.  Click on ProSeries and one of the options is to repair updates.  Click on it and you should be on your way.

Slava Ukraini!