Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 Congratulations

rcooley25
Level 11

I just got an email from intuit to congatulate me on how I made it thru the 2022 filing season. One of the things they congratulated me on was guiding my clients thru 565 income tax returns. You got to be kidding me because there is no way I completed that many returns unless they counted federal and state as 2 where I just consider them as one.

What they should have congratulated all of us on was putting up with them this tax season.

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
yes, therye counting fed and state separately and still didnt get it right on mine.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Myopic1
Level 2

The email thanked me for completing my 11th with them which I found odd. I started using ProSeries when they bought Parsons Technology in 1992! My count of prepared returns was off too. 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
mine said 11th also...guess math isnt their strong suit LOL

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
poolcleaner
Level 9

I also had 11 years according to their email. Actually my account goes back to Chipsoft  in 1991.

Another Former All Star

IRonMaN
Level 15

They got my name right.  That's about it.  Evidently everybody has been with Intuit for the same amount of time -------- 11 years.  But in fairness, they do say 11 years and counting -------------------- they evidently have an eleven fingered person doing the counting and they couldn't get their socks off to continue the count. 

Slava Ukraini!
Taxprohere
Level 7

Congratulations email was received for putting up with PS success with my supplemental ProConnect account, no number of returns given and I don't care.  Now where is my PS Professional congrats email? 😤  With my longevity discount?🤣

ljr
Level 8

I got the 11 year message as well. Hummmmm - guess there is a programing error somewhere lol