Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020 CRASHING CONSTANTLY AFTER 3/20 UPDATE

ShawnF
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

The original fix was noted in your program.  You can see it by clicking on alerts.  But with that said, after doing the suggested "repair updates" a number of folks are still having the issue.  Intuit is looking into the problem.

Slava Ukraini!
PhillyAmy
Level 2

Having the same problem after many refreshing updates.  So frustrating.  This weekend I'm trying to catch up after my workflow ground to a halt because of the UC changes and how long it took for the Philly NPT returns to be available.  UGH.

ml1tucson
Level 2

Also having constant crashing since the 3/18 update. I have tired repairing and refreshing the update. Nothing works. I need to be able to work. Help!

IRonMaN
Level 15
DAC
Level 1

Still having issues this evening  -this has gotten worst and I was told someone from Tier 3 IT area would contact me in 48 hours - that was Friday - still waiting. This is literally going to kill me and my business

danconti
Level 2

Time to begin looking for new software for next year.

I'm done with ProSeries.  Anyway, at over $1,000 why would I buy software from a company

I am in comteition with?

0 Cheers