Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2016-2022 alert for version updates

ljr
Level 8

Make sure you all see the alert with the versions for each year - if you don't it says you may have a issue opening the programs after 12/31/23.

Had to check and update all years. Only 2022 was up to date. Wonder what they just did to all the prior years?

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Wonder what they just did to all the prior years?"

Probably added some fancy new pop up ads😬

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If I had to guess, Id say theyre going to force MFA on us for logging in so they had to update the log in part of the programming.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PATAX
Level 15

Didn't intuit have us do this sometime ago, when we had to go in to each year and update going back to 2016 I think? Didn't we already do this?

PATAX
Level 15

Yeah I wonder too. I checked and I did update back in May of 2022 for something similar that they sent to us. Now I have to go back in these years and update again. I am updating 2018 right now and it is slow . Why are they going back years and making changes? What is this?

IRonMaN
Level 15

"What is this?"

It's Intuit.  Need I say more?

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

2018 update took a real long time opening and updating.. speaking of program opening quicker.. that is supposed to be one of the 2023 enhancements.. has anyone downloaded 2023 yet to see if it opens faster?

PATAX
Level 15

I haven't renewed 2023. I like to wait until late November or December to renew, just in case I decide to quit.