Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1120s nyc-4s and nyc 400

ljr
Level 8

These are still saying not ready for efile - I thought I saw 2/25 but now it just says update available. Of course I update everyday and refreshed updates but still get yellow not ready to efile. I will see what happens tomorrow if another update comes through tonight. 

4 Comments 4
Nicholas923
Level 2

Hi nothing yet and the NYC LLC has a glitch with regard to the UBT exemption. This was also a problem last year Im not happy

Louis1
Level 2

I was able to file a bunch of the NYC4S' late Friday evening. When I tried filing one today it transmitted then I got an error saying Pro Series is not ready to file this form. The NYC partnership now says March 4th. This is a nightmare. 

0 Cheers
sariscpa
Level 4

I have the same issue today.  Cannot file NYC 4S EZ.  Says error 54.  Everything is updated.  There are no errors when review is performed and the form does not say it isn't ready.  But efile will not submit and says form is not ready to be efiled.

Louis1
Level 2

I had a similar problem with Delaware earlier this tax season. After 3 hours on the phone with support and being told to re install Pro Series, which refused to do. After a week I tried to transmit again and it worked. It something on their end. 

0 Cheers