Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1065 CA E-file Rejected Code F565-060

Gildardo
Level 3

I efiled 1065 but only the CA part got rejected. Code F565-060 Any idea why this happened?

Error Detail: Form 568, APB [TaxPeriodBeginDate], APE [TaxPeriodEndDate] and Secretary Of State Number [SOSNumber] or [LLCTempNumber] cannot match a previously accepted return unless Schedule Q Amended return [AmendedReturn] or Superseded return [SupersededReturn] box is checked. Error Resolution: Please review the reason for the reject. If necessary, make the appropriate change and re-submit this return electronically. However, if the reject continues, you may want to file this return via U.S. Mail. To file your state return, print it and mail to the appropriate taxing authority.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

sounds like maybe the SOS or LLC number has already been used on a tax return that was EFiled?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

sounds like maybe the SOS or LLC number has already been used on a tax return that was EFiled?

0 Cheers
Gildardo
Level 3

The problem was the SOS#. Thank you.

mds
Level 1

What about when it is a general partnership and doesn't have a SOS number because it is not required?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

They sent letters out to partnerships, I only have a few and they're pretty scattered people and they all were able to find the letters for me.