Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my Proseries Professional TY 18 is not updating?

rpa2dor
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Maybe there's no updates available?  

Are you looking at the 1040X that still has the yellow bar?  It says its not final but it seems to work and prints clean. Just click the X in the upper corner of the yellow bar and it goes away.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Maybe there's no updates available?  

Are you looking at the 1040X that still has the yellow bar?  It says its not final but it seems to work and prints clean. Just click the X in the upper corner of the yellow bar and it goes away.

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10
I don't have the yellow bar..... just did two that I had holding to print.  Just printed them.  So after reading your post, Lisa, I opened a new client (that didn't already have the 1040x Form filled in), and no yellow bar there either.
If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I updated this morning and still had the yellow bar,  maybe they roll the updates out at different times on different servers or something.

0 Cheers