Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Oklahoma form OW-8-P for 2020 still not available? Oklahoma has had it available for over a month at this point, but it is not yet available in ProConnect.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

Available on the 4/28 update just released.

0 Cheers

I just called support this morning because it still wasn't available. They told me that they had no idea when it would be ready. They also said that they release updates on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I should check back on those dates. Then I get your reply, check the software, and it's available.

I'm grateful it's ready, but really, what a mess! I just got done letting my clients know they were going to have to wait a little longer. So either I contact my clients back now and say, "sorry, I lied", or I don't tell them it's ready and wait a couple of days. Get your act together Intuit!

0 Cheers
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

The "Thursday" update is usually Wednesday afternoon, based on my experience with Lacerte. It keeps people from saying "It's Wednesday; where's the update" all morning.

0 Cheers