Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is intuit link down

olinthas
Level 1

Unable to initiate intuit link for last three days. Support says they having technical issues. After insisting they said they are trouble uploading documents. I have not received any notifications. Prior to the system outage, I creates may 25 reuests. I do not know if my clients are attempting to upload documents. Support says it is not a security breach. Does anyone know anything? Is any one else having the same problem?

Keith Smith  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Intuit has indeed acknowledged that there are 2 issues with Intuit Link and that they're working on a resolution although there's no ETA for either.  You can find discussions of these issues here and in the PTO FB group.

• Intuit not loading, with spinning circle;
  • Clients receiving 2018 invitation getting only access to 2017 in Intuit Link for Taxpayers

The first is more a performance issue that may be overcome by one or more of the following:

• Use an incognito window;
  • Reload frame (where Intuit Link is supposed to load);
  • Clear cookies/cache/history;
  • Restart browser/computer/device;
  • Use another browser/computer/device

The second is happening to some but not others and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason, unfortunately, so, there's nothing you can do or not do to prevent this.

Intuit has also just restored the notification function so that you receive a daily report of your clients' activities.  You should check whether you have that turned on and have the right email address.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

Intuit has indeed acknowledged that there are 2 issues with Intuit Link and that they're working on a resolution although there's no ETA for either.  You can find discussions of these issues here and in the PTO FB group.

• Intuit not loading, with spinning circle;
  • Clients receiving 2018 invitation getting only access to 2017 in Intuit Link for Taxpayers

The first is more a performance issue that may be overcome by one or more of the following:

• Use an incognito window;
  • Reload frame (where Intuit Link is supposed to load);
  • Clear cookies/cache/history;
  • Restart browser/computer/device;
  • Use another browser/computer/device

The second is happening to some but not others and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason, unfortunately, so, there's nothing you can do or not do to prevent this.

Intuit has also just restored the notification function so that you receive a daily report of your clients' activities.  You should check whether you have that turned on and have the right email address.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers