Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the instructions to get access to our DocuSign E-signature account?

cakeen
Level 3

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15
0 Cheers
cakeen
Level 3

I will try to get a hold of DocuSign, but I am wondering how to initally get log in credentials to this DocuSign account.  We can send out e-signature requests just fine but to go back and view them WITHIN Docusign we need log in usernames and passwords.

Thanks for trying to help me though!

0 Cheers
PBT_22
Level 2

I had this same question for a while and can't seem to find an answer. I'm wondering if maybe by now you've come across the solution/answer to this?

0 Cheers
cakeen
Level 3

It's hard to remember back now, but I remember it taking a lot of phone calls to DocuSIgn.  Eventually I got log-in credentials to DocuSign that I can now access.  Mine seemed to be particularly difficult since I have access to 3 different DocuSign sponsors.  Now when I log in I have to choose which DocuSign account to look in.  My ProConnect DocuSign is marked with an "N/A," after it.  Hope that helps!

0 Cheers
PBT_22
Level 2

Thank you for the reply, I actually was finally able to figure this out. I did have a little bit of difficulty trying to get DocuSign to stop trying to sign in or change setting on my personal account, but once I was able to log into my account for PC I was able to change some settings that were bothering me for the longest time.

0 Cheers