Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Link Templates for Individuals but without the Engagement letter

FL2TX
Level 1

I'd like to copy and edit the Individual Organizer Template, but I've already sent engagement letters via a different method so I can get both spouses signatures (I didn't see how this was possible through Link?). I cannot see a way to delete the engagement letter section of the Individual Organizer Template. Am I just missing it?

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

Intuit thinks their way of doing thing is best in class.  You can customize the contents but EL will have to stay, it would appear.

If you decide that Intuit Link is for you, I'd simple duplicate the template, then replace the standard EL with something that would ask your clients to "accept" that EL has been executed separately outside of Intuit Link.

That would be a simple workaround rather than talking to support (for your heart's health unless you have low blood pressure and need a boost or that you have too much time on your hand).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers