Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sch K-1 Shareholder's Income, Deductions, Credits, etc - showing incorrect wages

kathleen4
Level 3

I entered the sole shareholders wages in the 'officer information' screen, and on the Sched K-1 breakdown of Shareholder's Income, Deductions, Credits, etc, is shows a completely different amount. Clicking the box takes me to a screen with no data.  Does anyone know what is feeding into this number and why it would be more than the actual wages.  Everything else seems to look correct on the return. 

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
sjrcpa
Level 15

Do you have COGS Labor?

Ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

10 Comments 10
George4Tacks
Level 15

Where are you seeing wages on the K-1? 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
kathleen4
Level 3

Statement A—QBI Pass-through Entity Reporting (Schedule K-1, Box 17, Code V

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Are there any other employees?

kathleen4
Level 3

no, it would be great if I could click that field and it showed me what was actually in there, but it takes me to a tab that has blank fields.  

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Do you have COGS Labor?

Ex-AllStar
kathleen4
Level 3

Yes, but the amount of Shareholder Wages id Like $58k and Labor $30k and the amount that is showing for wages on the screen I am referring to is like $68k. 

0 Cheers
ACCTETCllc
Level 1

so sorry.. popping in on this comment trying to see if anyone has this issue...

Client Letter not reflecting fed early electronic payment date

if you put for instance to draft the payment 3/15 instead of 4/15 the letter does not change.. however if you put 4/20 it will say You can't draft after the due date so somethings connected it's just not doing the early draft date.. anyone have any ideas?

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

@ACCTETCllc DO NOT POP INTO THREADS THAT ARE UNRELATED. Start your own thread or search. 

The answer is that yes, others are having the issue and there is not and will likely not be a solution. 

kathleen4
Level 3

I apparently needed a fresh brain to check this, and this was the solution when I reviewed the K-1 this morning.  Thank you for your help. 

sjrcpa
Level 15

You're welcome.

Ex-AllStar