Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund status bar

ReneeCPA
Level 2

Hello,

There's a super handy feature in ProSeries that seems to be missing from ProConnect Tax.

In ProSeries, you can view the status of a refund/balance due while preparing the individual return, but I don't see this option in ProConnect Tax. Is this feature somewhere and I'm just not seeing it? Or is it not available? If not, does Intuit have a plan to add it?

Thank you. 

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitRebecca

Hi Renee,

That feature isn't available in ProConnect. The nearest equivalent is to use the "Preview Forms" button, which lets you view the Letter (or any particular tax form) side-by-side with your input screen. You'd need to press "Refresh forms" each time you wanted the refund/balance due to update with your latest entries, though.

I can certainly see how the refund status bar would be helpful, though! If you'd like, you can submit your idea to ProConnect Tax Idea Exchange

- Rebecca

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
IntuitRebecca

Hi Renee,

That feature isn't available in ProConnect. The nearest equivalent is to use the "Preview Forms" button, which lets you view the Letter (or any particular tax form) side-by-side with your input screen. You'd need to press "Refresh forms" each time you wanted the refund/balance due to update with your latest entries, though.

I can certainly see how the refund status bar would be helpful, though! If you'd like, you can submit your idea to ProConnect Tax Idea Exchange

- Rebecca