Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase of Tax Return

Jimit90
Level 1

Hi, 

The Tax return purchase fees for Business returns are $120 can this be reduced by any discount since this amount is equal to fees we charge and clients feel this to be costly purchase.

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
IRonMaN
Level 15

What you see is what you get with Intuit.  If the pricing is too high for your taste you need to shop around for a cheaper product.

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

Or raise your fees.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

Or find clients that are willing to pay a higher fee😉

Slava Ukraini!
Accountant-Man
Level 13

You don't charge enough for 1065s.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
George4Tacks
Level 15
PATAX
Level 15

If you are only charging $120 for a business return then you may not be in business for too long. Like the others said you may have to raise your rates.

IRonMaN
Level 15

But those returns might be Jim from OH returns and only take 15 minutes to prepare.  Jimit might still be cranking out returns long after we are dead and buried 😁

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Years ago you and I were able to crank out a lot of returns. But no longer. I'm lucky if I finish three returns in a day. All of the easy returns are doing it themselves, or going to VITA. We are stuck with the harder returns. With due diligence requirements and other issues it takes much longer to properly finish return.

IRonMaN
Level 15

You just need to attend a Jim from Ohio training session.  Before you know it you will have returns going out your door every 20 to 30 minutes.  Don't wait -------- call now, operators are standing by.  Well, actually Jim is standing by since his last return only took 7 minutes and he has a few minutes to spare 😀

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

🤣👍