Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Additional Returns

bottomline1
Level 1

Unable to purchase additional returns in ProConnect.   Receiving following message: Entitlement Info not provided.   Support says it is a known issue and there is no workaround or estimated timing for resolution.   Anyone else having or had same issue?  Just curious of anyone having luck in getting resolved and suggestions.

2 Comments 2
MamaReCee
Level 1

I’m having the same issue as well and need to file returns. What have you done in the meantime? Just use another program? 

0 Cheers
bottomline1
Level 1

When I still wasn't able to purchase returns on Friday, I reached out to support again.  The support person I talked to on Friday was amazing.   They weren't aware of issue but after about a 1/2 hour or so they were able to place an order on their end for me.   Interestingly the processing of order on their end "unblocked" my account and I will be able to place orders on my end going forward.   I'm not sure it will help but the agent that assisted me was Dakota.   You definitely will want to reach out to support as whatever widespread issue they were experiencing, Intuit thought it was resolved early part of last week.

0 Cheers