Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prolink.intuit vs link.intuit

joeriley90
Level 1

My CPA sent me a link to sign up for intuit link but the link directs me to prolink.intuit.com. I can find basically nothing online about this path to intuit link, and if i just try and log-in to link.intuit.com it cannot find a record of the invitation

What is the difference between prolink.intuit.com and link.intuit.com and why are they not connecting?

thanks

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

You’ve come to an Intuit site that is open only to tax professionals.  In case you have any question about the use of Intuit Link, you should speak with your tax accountant directly as no one here has any information about how your accountant set you up in Link.

A high level answer to your question is that Intuit made various changes to the Intuit Link portal in 2017.  Part of that change involves the use of a new URL.  Before 2017, the URL was link.intuit.  Since 2017 (and I'm not sure if it's still the case), that has been prolink.intuit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar