Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Connect

billyp3-cox-net
Level 2

I am new to Pro Connect and I have the following questions:

1. How do I navigate in the Pro Connect software from one screen to another?
  2. I have a client listed twice within the client list.  How do I delete the one I do not want?
  3. I have sent an Intuit link to a client email.  I now have another email to send the Link to.  I have changed the email in the client screen, but it still comes up with the incorrect email.  How can I change it?
0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Mary SASLLC
Level 3

Hello, 

Here are some tips about easy navigation of Proconnect tax software:

1. You can open multiple windows for Proconnect to navigate. It is always advisable to have it in full screen mode so you can see all options on the page.

2. You can't delete a client, only make them inactive: Go to the Clients menu , lick on the client, and you should see the option on the top right corner to make client inactive. You can make clients inactive, you can not delete client but you can delete tax returns. 

3. First Delete the initial intuit link you sent to the clients wrong email. Then go back to client page and edit client, enter the new email save/update it . then open the intuit link and select client. it should have the updated email, then create a new link. 

I hope this helps. Am still learning as well. We learn everyday. Happy filing season. cheers!!

Christina W
Level 2

Thank you, Mary, regarding #3, I had updated the email in Link before realizing I needed to uninvite-reinvite, so now the link doesn't have the client information. I only have the choice to view it from ProSeries without resending the client information. I only have the option to Invite-Edit-Mark Done in ProConnect. How do I send their info from ProSeries to the new email? (I've already updated the new email in PS.)

0 Cheers