Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to file a Privilege Tax Return separately?

EmsBTW2016
Level 4

I prepared my own individual tax return in Proconnect tax and forgot to file the Alabama PPT for my LLC along with it. I know I shouldn't have forgotten but things got so busy that I only filed the Schedule C and forgot about my own PPT.

I am trying to now go in and file the PPT separately but I am not sure if it is possible - it is definitely not working with my individual return as it has already been filed. I am currently trying to file it by creating a separate business tax return in Proconnect, but I do not see an option to only file a PPT.

Is my only option going to be mailing this in or does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
TylorValdez1
Employee
Employee

AL Form PPT is not part of the electronically filed return. The form PPT will need to be filed by conventional paper means according to the Form PPT instructions.

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
TylorValdez1
Employee
Employee

AL Form PPT is not part of the electronically filed return. The form PPT will need to be filed by conventional paper means according to the Form PPT instructions.