Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logging into proconnect

svilena55
Level 1
Could someone please please help me? Is the Proconnect log in site down? I have been trying to get in my Proconnect software for hours now and it just keeps bringing me to a vicious loop. I put in my credentials and it keeps going around in circles and then right when it looks like i am getting in, it just goes back to the sign in screen.  I have tried this now on 3 computers!!! Can you please help me? I also cleared cookies and such and still the same thing happens.  Is anyone else having the same issue? I need to get in the software ASAP to look up things for an important client and have been fussing around with this for over 2 hours now! I don't see any outage messages on the proconnect site but many times they do not post anything on there. Thanks for your help. 

Lena
0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
ajferrer
Level 1

Same boat. f*****n furious. they wont answer the phone or chat. this is completely unacceptable its been an hour and its 9am,

0 Cheers
svilena55
Level 1

Agreed!!! I have been trying to call them as well.  WTF!!!! I am thinking of filing a complaint.  But will it do any good? I even changed my password! Please keep in touch once you get in - feel free to email me directly [removed].  I will do the same. 

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

@svilena55 Following up, have you been able to log in? Thanks! 

0 Cheers