Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Shared Documents

GingerU
Level 2

Is there a way to automatically share a client's return (with the client) so that they can access and view their prior returns in their link account?  It's probably very obvious, but I haven't figured it out!

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
lbones
Level 5

Intuit "Link": is a secure portal.  If you want to have the client have access and review a prior return, upload your saved PDF that you keep to the "Linked" account for the various years.  For my "Linked" clients, I upload the return, authorization forms, engagement letter, etc.  That way they have it and I don't have to mail it or have them come into the office.  

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
lbones
Level 5

Intuit "Link": is a secure portal.  If you want to have the client have access and review a prior return, upload your saved PDF that you keep to the "Linked" account for the various years.  For my "Linked" clients, I upload the return, authorization forms, engagement letter, etc.  That way they have it and I don't have to mail it or have them come into the office.  

GingerU
Level 2

Thank you!

0 Cheers