Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone finding a problem where the filing status dropdown is not working?

skaplan1
Level 2

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
skaplan1
Level 2

It ended up being a simple need to just log out of ProConnect and then log back in.  Tech support said that sometimes a reboot of the software does the trick, to clear out cache, etc....  Thanks for chiming in.

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

I have had problems in many programs with my %&#$AZ%$R mouse and drop downs. Carefully click the down arrow and NOT the box for choices, then slide carefully down the lists. It is sort of like .....

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
skaplan1
Level 2

It ended up being a simple need to just log out of ProConnect and then log back in.  Tech support said that sometimes a reboot of the software does the trick, to clear out cache, etc....  Thanks for chiming in.

cogaston
Level 1

Thanks, but this is not working for me. The drop down menu, that is used to select the state is not working, I need to select the state. Also there is other dropdown menus that do not show information. I am using an iPad Pro. For years this has been a problem. How to solve this. Any suggestions. 

0 Cheers