Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Pro Connect and DocuSign

Jessica_Manis
Level 1

Is it possible to connect you Intuit Pro Connect account with a pre-existing DocuSign account? We already have a DocuSign account and would like to connect it to use envelopes I've already paid for rather than having to purchase more to have my clients sign their returns through Pro Connect.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

I highly doubt so but you may like to call DocuSign and Intuit Support to check.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
dollyfgz
Level 1

Well thats messed up because I followed the link and created a docusign account and now i still have to purchase it from Proconnect - I paid $300 for the docusign already

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@dollyfgz This is not messed up.  Integration does not mean your subscription for one would cover the other - neither Intuit nor DocuSign imply that in any way.  These are separate subscriptions - integration merely means the two products will work together somewhat seamlessly.

The way it works with ProConnect Tax is that you pay a separate fee to purchase DocuSign e-signatures, so that you can have your clients e-sign the e-filing authorization forms produced as part of the returns you prepare using DocuSign and manage that process within the ProConnect Tax.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers